Excel 2016 in easy steps will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- Linking workbooks for automatic updates
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
Whether you re upgrading to Excel 2016 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Excel 2016 in easy steps!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.