Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition shows you everything you will need to know to get up to speed with Windows 10.
Covers the April 2018 Update, released 30 April 2018
Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition provides full-color and comprehensive coverage of the latest Windows operating system, and shows how to get the most out of it, whether you are using a desktop computer or a mobile device. It details the new features and shows how these integrate with the more traditional elements of the operating system, including:
- Upgrading to Windows 10 and personalizing it for your needs
- Getting to grips with the Windows 10 interface, navigating with the Start menu, the Start button, and the Taskbar
- Customizing the live tiles feature, so that you can create your own look and feel
- Accessing and downloading apps, and how to work with them and organize them
- Working with files and folders, using OneDrive for free storage and sharing files
- Using Cortana, the Personal Digital Assistant, to search your computer or the web, or to perform actions like opening apps or documents
- Getting online with the web browser, Microsoft Edge, and keeping in touch by email and Skype
- Perfecting photos, viewing movies, playing music and games.
It also covers the new features in the Spring update, including:
- Timeline, which enables you to view all of your open apps as thumbnails, and also carry on working with them on other compatible devices.
- New features in the My People app, including being able to drag and drop contacts to and from the Taskbar.
- Using Share Nearby to share content with nearby devices without having to physically attach them, using Bluetooth.
- Microsoft Edge s redesigned version of the Hub for viewing items such as Favorites.
Windows 10 is one of the most significant upgrades in Microsoft's history and Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition is ideal for newbies and for those wanting to quickly grasp the essentials in the new April 2018 Update version.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.